Mickey’s Jingle Jungle 5K will start at 7 AM on Saturday and follows the familiar course through the Animal Kingdom. It will start and finish in the Animal Kingdom parking lot, go through the entrance & up the left side of the Oasis. Runners will be rewarded with a great view of the Tree of Life as they take the downhill and head to Africa. There is a long out & back portion that will head backstage between Africa & Asia and go all the way back to dead-end at a service road. There are water stops on both sides of the course as this out & back portion begins. Runners will continue past Expedition Everest, Finding Nemo the Musical, and exit the park through another backstage area after running through Dinoland. Looks like a fun race for families!
You are here: Home > RunDisney 2012 Mickey’s Jingle Jungle 5K Course Map
RunDisney 2012 Mickey’s Jingle Jungle 5K Course Map
contest course maps Disneyland 10K Disneyland Half Marathon Dopey Challenge Dumbo Double Dare Enchanted 10K Expedition Everest Challenge Family Fun Run 5K featured Glass Slipper Challenge Goofy Challenge Happy Haunted 5K Trail Run holiday Jingle Jungle 5K kid picks kids Magic of Healthy Living Initiative Mickey & Minnie Mouse Royal Family 5K Mickey Check My Disney Experience Princess Half Marathon RunDisney RunDisney Kids Races RunDisney Meetup slider special offers Tinkerbell Half Marathon Tower of Terror 10 Miler Walt Disney World 10K Walt Disney World Half Marathon Walt Disney World Marathon Wine and Dine Half Marathon
- Turn a RunDisney Unisex Race Shirt into a Women’s Cut Tech Shirt January 10, 2013
- The Mickey Check is coming to a Menu Near You November 16, 2012
- RunDisney Dopey Challenge Training – Week 8 August 25, 2013
- RunDisney Dopey Challenge Training – Week 16 October 21, 2013
- Do scary stuff. The experience is always worth it. April 16, 2013
- Special Offer on a Kid Size Package February 6, 2014
- Photo collection of all the RunDisney medals! January 25, 2014
- RunDisney 2014 Marathon Weekend Expo January 8, 2014
- Save up to 30%* on rooms at Walt Disney World® Resort January 8, 2014
- RunDisney 2014 Walt Disney World Marathon Course Map January 5, 2014
- RunDisney Dopey Challenge Training – Week 25 - Healthy Disney Guide: […] week 24 […]...
- Do scary stuff. The experience is always worth it. - Healthy Disney Guide: […] Travel Planning Services […]...
- RunDisney Dopey Challenge Training – Week 23 - Healthy Disney Guide: […] week 21 […]...
- RunDisney Dopey Challenge Training – Week 22 - Healthy Disney Guide: […] week 21 […]...
- RunDisney Dopey Challenge Training – Week 20 - Healthy Disney Guide: […] week 19 […]...
I’m a Disney Travel Planner!
My Recent Pins
Follow @EatRunTravelRD on Twitter